Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Returns

I have been away for a while. I actually forgot that I started this blog, save for the fact that I have it linked to our website. Much has gone on, and many new pieces have been transformed. Since I have been gone a while, I thought I would share what we have done since I've been away from blogging and a sample of my favorite before and afters.

I could not keep up with scheduling appointments for viewing of our finished pieces with all the other daily things a family of 7 needs to do, so my husband and I opened up a booth at a local antique mall to showcase and sell our latest pieces. This has been a big blessing and has freed up my time to paint more pieces, but it has also challenged me to refinish enough pieces to keep our booth stocked. I'm not complaining. It's a good problem to have.

I have also slightly changed how I refinish furniture and the materials I use. I can share that later in upcoming posts.


Here are a few of our favorites we have done lately.








No comments:

Post a Comment